Paper-based IELTS now available at Sun Education Palembang
The Paper-based IELTS test is now available at Sun Education Palembang. First Test 24 September 2022.
Paper-based IELTS Test Palembang - Do you reside in Palembang and are planning to apply for a scholarship or to study abroad? Do you need an international English test that's recognized globally? If yes then you need to take the Paper-based IELTS test at Sun Education Palembang.
The Paper-based IELTS test will be conducted regularly each month at Sun Education, which has recently partnered with IALF as an official test venue for IELTS testing in Palembang. If you choose paper-based IELTS, you will answer the Listening, Reading and Writing tests on paper. The Speaking test is delivered face-to-face with an examiner. Each skill is tested separately. You will take the Listening (30 minutes), Reading (60 minutes) and Writing (60 minutes) tests all on the same day one after the other, with no breaks in between. At IALF, we usually hold the Speaking test (11-14 minutes) on the same day as the other three tests. The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
IELTS Fee: Rp.3,000,000
0% installment for 3 or 6 months available for online payment with BCA, BNI or Mandiri credit cards.
For further information, please contact:
Watch this video to learn more about the Paper-based IELTS Test.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. IELTS was jointly developed by Cambridge Assessment, IDP and the British Council. IALF is an IDP-approved testing centre, with 3 official test centres in Jakarta, Gading Serpong, and Bali, and a number of test sites across Indonesia.
First Test starts 24 September 2022
Why take IELTS?
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations in more than 135 countries, for education, immigration and professional purposes. In Indonesia, it is recognized by numerous scholarship providers as evidence of Academic English language ability, organisations such as LPDP Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education, Australia Awards Scholarships, New Zealand ASEAN Scholarships (NZAS), Nuffic NESO from the Netherlands and a whole lot more!
IALF has delivered the IELTS test for over 30 years and has assisted tens of thousands of Indonesian students to prepare for overseas study. IALF is an IDP-approved testing centre, with 3 official test centres in Jakarta, Gading Serpong and Bali, and a number of test sites across Indonesia.
Learn more about the IELTS test here.
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer Policy
- Candidate registration is accepted when the online Application Form and payment is completed.
- Candidates who choose to cancel their registration more than 5 weeks before the test date will receive a refund. An administration fee will be applied.
- Candidates who choose to cancel their registration within 5 weeks of the test date will not receive a refund.
- Candidates requesting test date transfer less than 5 weeks before their selected test date will be processed based on availability. Test date transfers must be requested directly to the respected test centre. An administration fee will be applied.
- Candidates who wish to transfer test dates within 5 weeks of the test date will be treated as a cancellation and will not receive a refund.
- Cancellation/Transfer fee IDR 600,000.
- Exemptions: Candidates who wish to cancel or transfer test dates within 5 weeks of the test date will only receive a full refund (no cancellation fee) in the cases of; cancellation from IALF, Public Activity Restrictions Level 4 extensions, serious illness – hospital admission or serious injury, loss or bereavement or hardship/trauma and/or tested positive or undergoing treatment of Covid-19. Candidates must complete a Request for Refund Form and attach appropriate documentation and evidence.