Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, IALF is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by trademark and copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
The trademarks depicted on our site are owned by us or our clients.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
IALF is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This policy statement explains what personal information we collect from you, how we collect that information, and how we use that information.
IALF (Yayasan Bahasa Indonesia Australia / Indonesia Australia Language Foundation) was established on August 25, 1988 based on a Memorandum of Understanding between the Governments of Indonesia and Australia; IALF commenced operations on 1 January 1989. IALF is an approved education foundation as published in the State Gazette and is registered as a ‘Badan Sosial’ (Social Foundation) TDY Number 13.31.74.02.1003 – 194 U. IALF is governed by a Board of Governors comprising active or retired senior officials from the Indonesian State Secretariat.
The IALF has 3 centres, in Jakarta, Surabaya, and Bali. Each centre operates under regional IMK (Ijin Menyelenggarakan Kursus / Permit to Conduct Courses) issued by the Indonesian Department of Education. IALF is IALF is accredited by BAN (National Accreditation Board) Non-Formal Education, Indonesia, and quality endorsed by NEAS International, Australia.
Menara Selatan, 3rd floor
Jl HR Rasuna Said
T +62 21 5213350
Jl Ngagel 133 D-G
T +62 31 502 6400
Jl Raya Sesetan 190
T +62 361 225243
Personal Data means any information relating to a person; for example, your contact information or your registration data.
IALF uses the personal data collected to communicate with you and provide you with access to our range of services.
The following policy applies to our collection and processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, online from persons located anywhere in the world. Please read the policy carefully to understand what information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use.
The following are the guiding principles for collection of personal data. IALF will:
- only collect data for specific and specified purposes
- not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes
- not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent
- not transfer data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent
- seek to verify and/or update data periodically, and will accept requests for amendments of personal data
- apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure
Except when stated herein, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
We may use information held about you in the following ways, to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- notify you about changes to our service
Personal Information, IP Addresses & Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website we may collect information about:
- Your personal details (if provided) such as your name, email address, physical address, phone number, company name etc.
- Your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for user analysis. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual, unless that information has been given by a user with informed consent.
- Requests for assistance or information.
- Information provided when completing surveys, questionnaires or feedback forms.
- Your general internet usage, by using cookies stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They assist us to:
- estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- recognize you when you return to our site
- store information about your preferences to allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
We will also permit certain third parties to collect cookies during the time you use our website. This enables us to track:
- the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to our website
- the resources that you access on the site
- how long you spend on any page within our website
- how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer
In the course of using this website or conducting business with IALF, personal information may have been freely given by the user for contact purposes (name, address, telephone number, email). You can contact us at any time to have these details removed from our database.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
The information contained in this website is for information purposes only. The information is provided by IALF, and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of IALF. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, IALF takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of IALF - © 2018 IALF. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or form of electronic retrieval system.