Test results are available 13 calendar days after the completion of your test.
- You can preview your IELTS test results online. Click here or on the graphic to the right to preview your results.
- Test results can be collected in person from the test centre. To collect the results in person you must bring the identification document (National ID or passport) used when registering for the test. If you do not collect your test results in person, they will be kept at IALF and then destroyed 2 years from the test date.
- If you cannot collect your test results, you can send someone else to collect them. You must send a photocopy of your document of identification and a letter of authorisation giving permission for someone to collect your results. The person collecting will need to present their own document of identification.
- Test results can be posted to you by registered mail (free) or by courier (fee incurred).
- Results can also be sent to up to 5 other Receiving Organizations which include academic institutions, government agencies, professional bodies and employers. Please give details of the Receiving Organizations on the IELTS Application Form. Results may be sent either electronically or by post. There is a fee for results sent internationally or by courier. Results will not be sent to education or migration agents.
- If you feel that your test results are incorrect*, you can apply for an Enquiry on Results (EOR) within six weeks of your test date. You will be charged a fee of AUD$160 for your enquiry, which will be refunded in full if your band score changes.
* Note that IELTS markers follow strict assessment guidelines and are regularly monitored. The testing process has the highest quality control procedures.
IELTS at IALF Facebook FANS page