IALF GLOBAL VIRTUAL EDUFAIR, 8 AUGUST 2020
REGISTRATION FOR THE VIRTUAL EDUFAIR MAIN EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. PRE-EVENT STILL OPEN.
Planning to study overseas? Need information and consultation on how to start? This is your chance! Sign up for the IALF Global Virtual EduFair 2020 on Saturday, 8 Agustus 2020, jam 10.00 - 17.30 WIB.
Join us online and chat with representatives from top institutions & universities from Australia, Canada, Europe, Malaysia, UK and USA. This is your chance to ask everything you need to know about studying at your dream university. From how to prepare, what to expect and why this may be an opportunity of a lifetime! IALF Global counsellors and University reps will go hand-in-hand to provide you with all the information and answers you need. If you dream about studying overseas, don’t miss the chance to experience the education that the world has to offer.
IALF Global Virtual Education Fair is Free and open for public
REGISTRATION FOR THE MAIN EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
- See and chat via video conference with representatives from top universities around the world
- Learn about scholarship opportunities offered by each university
- Learn how to prepare for postgraduate studies
- Learn more about IELTS & PTE Tests
Get ahead with our Pre-Event showcase
Are you planning to prepare for Postgraduate studies? In our Pre-Event showcase, we will be inviting Ibu Citta Selepan from Charles Darwin University to present a workshop on Postgraduate Studies at CDU. The IALF Indonesia team will also be presenting the ins and outs of both the IELTS and PTE Test.
IALF Global Virtual Education Fair Rundown
|09.00 - 09.30 WIB||Workshop on Postgraduate Studies at CDU||Sign up|
|09.30 – 10.00 WIB||IELTS and PTE Explained||Sign up|
MAIN EVENT (REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED)
Session 1: Australia
|10.00 – 12.00 WIB||Charles Darwin University (CDU)||Visit Website|
|University of Western Australia (UWA)||Visit Website|
|University of Tasmania (UTas)||Visit Website|
|Victoria University (VU)||Visit Website|
|The University of Adelaide||Visit Website|
Session 2: Australia
|13.00 – 15.00 WIB||Kent Institute||Visit Website|
|Monash University||Visit Website|
|Curtin University & Curtin College||Visit Website|
|Griffith University||Visit Website|
Session 3: UK, USA, Eropa dan Malaysia
|15.30 – 17.30 WIB||INTO UK & USA||Visit Website|
|OnCampus: UK, USA & Amsterdam||Visit Website|
|Humber College (Canada)||Download Prospectus|
|IUBH Germany||Visit Website|
|Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click register on either one or both of the above links (Pre-Event and/or Main Event)
- You will be redirected to a registration page on Zoom
- Fill in all the information necessary information on the registration page
- Ensure that you have registered an active and correct email (make sure there are no typos) and WhatsApp number.
- Make sure to select at least one of the Universities listed on the registration page. You may select more than one
- You will receive a confirmation email 1x24 hours if you did not receive the confirmation email, it means that we have inserted an incorrect email address. Please contact email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
- If you have any questions that you would like to ask to the designated university you can state in the last question.
- Registration for the main event has closed.
- After your registration is verified, you will be given a unique link to join the IALF Global Virtual EduFair on Zoom.
- The link can only be used on one device, please make sure that you sign in to the event with your own unique link.
ON THE DAY INFORMATION
- All events (Pre and Main Sessions) will start on time, please sign in at least 10 minutes before the event starts.
- If you have registered an afternoon session (13.00 or 15.30 wib), you can sign in the meeting 10 minutes before your session starts.
- If you have registered for two separate sessions, you can leave after the first sessions ends and return 10 minutes before the second session starts.
- You will first be put in a waiting room and will need to wait until the host has admitted you into the meeting.
- When in the waiting room, please rename your Zoom ID with the name you used to register (eg: Jane Doe)
- When the meeting starts, all participants will be in the main room to listen to the main rules of engagement for the virtual EduFair (how it is conducted, how to ask questions, etc).
- Our Virtual Expo team will then rename you based on your selected university for consultation (eg: Jane Doe #UWA)
- The host will then transfer you to a breakout room where you will meet with IALF Global counsellors and University Reps
- Each session will have 3 slots for participants to ask questions with University Reps or IALF Global counsellors
- Each slot will have a maximum of 10 participants
- Once your session has finished, you can leave the breakout room to return to the Main Room and request to enter a different University, or you can leave the meeting.
- There will be a Receptionist team in the main room to help guide you throughout the IALF Global Virtual EduFair, for further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IALF GLOBAL SERVICES
With more than 2 decades of experience in providing services to students studying in Australia, IALF Global now provides destinations to more countries around the globe. Study destinations include Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Europe, Canada, Singapore and Malaysia.
IALF Global can provide you with:
- Academic Counseling: choosing program level, major, faculty, college or university
- Geographic counselling: choosing a country and city of study
- Social & cultural counselling
- Documentation translation (certificates and academic transcripts
- Assistance with applications to educational institutions in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Europe, Canada, Singapore and Malaysia
- Assistance with online registration
- Processing students visa
- Accommodation and airport pick up arrangements on arrival overseas
- Assisting parents to get a visa to accompany students for visits or for graduation ceremony
Click the blue-button below to get your free consultation with IALF Global Counsellors.