Computer IELTS Tryout at IIETE 2024
Experience a full IELTS on Computer Tryout with IALF at the IIETE 2024
Computer IELTS Tryout at IIETE 2024 - Are you ready to experience a full IELTS on Computer Tryout with IALF? The IELTS on Computer Tryout aims to introduce potential IELTS test takers to the IELTS on Computer test and to provide insights into the various aspects of the four test modules through a simulated test environment. Save the date and reserve your spot now!
🗓️ 24 & 25 February 2024
🕘 09.30 - 12.30 WIB
📍 Hall B, Jakarta Convention Centre (JCC), Simulation Area IIETE 2024, Jl. Gatut Subroto No.1, Gelora, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10270
Rp 600.000 Rp 250.000
Includes: Mock Tests and results for Listening, Reading, Writing Task 1 & 2 and Zoom Call Speaking Test Simulation (with Feedback).
- Participants will learn and find out more about the IELTS on Computer Test
- Observe examples & demonstrations of the IELTS on Computer Test
- Experience mock IELTS Listening, Reading, and Writing Tests on a Computer
Please note that participants must bring their laptops and headphones to the tryout venue. Make sure that your laptop has been fully charged. Bluetooth headphones may be incompatible with the test website. So, please bring the wired ones.
Participants will receive a performance report for Listening, Reading, Writing Task 1 & 2, and a mock Speaking test. These results can be used as an individual evaluation and to help identify further language training needs in terms of IELTS Preparation courses or English language training.
Registration will close on 20 February 2024
📲 For further information contact IALF Indonesia on WhatsApp at 081529593290
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click Register Now.
- Complete your registration on the Google Form
- Ensure that you have registered an active and correct email and WhatsApp number (make sure there are no typos).
- Our event team will verify your registration and payment and will send you a reminder via email and WhatsApp minimum 2-days before the event date.
ON THE DAY INFORMATION
- For the Computer IELTS Tryout, participants must please bring their own laptop and headphone (recommended with cable) to participate.
- If you are registered for an IELTS Tryout please arrive at least 20 minutes before starting time.
- For further questions please email seeyou email@example.com